Welcome to our Listen To Manchester. The website Listen To Manchester www.listentomanchester.co.uk allows Artists to upload their music and advertise their gigs and releases, and allows visitors to the Website (“Users”) to play this music; interact with the Artists and other visitors using services including but not limited to message boards, guestbooks and classifieds; and add reviews, features and gig listings to the Website.
The term “Listen To Manchester” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Registration and Payment
- Once you have regsitered with the website you can log into your account using the username and password that you supplied during registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and/or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website and terminate accounts at our discretion.
- There is currently no payment required for any part of the Website. All membership and usage is free. However, we reserve the right to introduce payment in the future, at which point these Terms and Conditions will be updated.
Content added by You
- This website contains audio and written content which has been uploaded by registered users of the website. This content remains the intellectual property of its author, and reproduction is prohibited other than that granted in writing by the copyright owner.
- When you submit material to us which can include but is not limited to digital audio files, text, graphics, photographs, art work, (the “Material”) you agree to grant us a perpetual non-exclusive license and all the necessary rights throughout the world for the duration of copyright to reproduce, edit, change, copy, adapt and otherwise make the Material available on the Website.
- Any Material added by You must be lawful, civil and tasteful. It must not be abusive, threatening, racially or sexually offensive, harmful, disruptive, derogatory or defamatory. It must not be plagiarised. You must not post spam or irrelevant material, and you may not advertise any company, service or website without specific written consent from us. We reserve the right to remove any content that contravenes any of the rules at our discretion, without notice.
- If you wish to remove any content added by you, you may use the tools available on the website, or you may contact us on the email address supplied below and we will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the specified content within a reasonable time.
- We shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent) and all warranties, conditions or other terms, implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permissible. We shall not be liable for any loss of goodwill or reputation, profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by our negligence, servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision and/or content of the Material or the use and provision of the Website.
- No delay or omission on our part in exercising of any of our rights or remedies contained in the Terms shall be construed as a waiver of any of those rights or remedies.
- Any person who is not a party to theses terms has no rights under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these terms.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the Website contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately in writing using the email address below and we will make all reasonable endeavours to investigate and if applicable, remove the defamatory or infringing content complained about within a reasonable time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.